Mission Training International, located far from the crowds in Palmer Lake, is the perfect all-inclusive residential location for church, missions and non-profit group retreats, in-house training, meetings, and conferences in all seasons. It is less than ten minutes from I-25, just thirty minutes from downtown Colorado Springs and only an hour from Denver.
Our purpose built facility, completed in 2002, offers a light and airy environment all under one roof. The Ben Lomond Mountain provides a rocky backdrop in a spectacular Front Range setting – it’s just the sort of surroundings you need for inspiration and encouragement.
Here are some facts about MTI’s retreat and conference facility.
- Twenty-eight well furnished guest rooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, that will sleep a maximum of eighty people.
- Common areas on three floors, featuring magnificent stone fireplaces that are arranged to build community and foster conversation. Free Wi-Fi is available in these areas.
- A variety of meeting spaces, including a training room with theater style seating for up to a hundred people, together with a board room and a mix of various sized breakout rooms.
- Our cafeteria serves three hot meals a day in a spacious dining room featuring awesome mountain views. Eating outside on the deck, or around the fire pit, are fair weather options. Light snacks are provided in the morning and afternoon, with unlimited hot and cold beverages throughout the day. MTI has a new mouth-watering menu, and can cater for special meals with table service. Just ask for a copy of our menu options! Our chef can cater for most gluten and dairy free dietary needs.
- Indoors there is foosball, Ping-Pong, shuffleboard, air hockey, and a bookstore with snacks available for purchase.
- Outside there is a gazebo, walking trail with prayer benches, and a fire pit.
- There are trails on site and nearby that provide ample opportunities to get plenty of fresh air and exercise.
Our meeting space capacity
- Board room. Seats up to sixteen people at a doughnut shaped table. A 60” wall mounted screen with DVD hook-up (perfect for power point presentations), and whiteboard. A portable projector is available for rental if needed.
- Four breakout rooms seating up to ten people. Whiteboard. No media facilities are available.
- Common areas
- Dining room
- Training room. Seats up to a hundred people in a theater style setting, and up to sixty with tables. A keyboard, whiteboard, portable projector and screen are available. You are welcome to bring your own equipment, and there is a plug for your Wi-Fi hookup.
- Three breakout rooms seating up to eight people around a table or ten people on chairs only. Whiteboard.
- For your convenience MTI provides tripods for your flip charts, outlets cords for your electronic equipment, and markers/wipers for the white boards.
Our sleeping space capacity
- MTI has twenty-eight guest rooms, twenty-three with queen beds. There are lots of single beds available.
- Our maximum sleeping capacity under one roof is eighty people, although fifty-nine would be the most if sleeping one person per bed.
- Please be aware that MTI does not provide hair shampoo/conditioner and body lotions as these are the personal preferences of our attendees.
- We have separate information sheets providing a detailed floor plan, and sleeping capacities for each room.
Our ‘all inclusive’ room charges
There is no charge for the meeting facilities if a minimum of twenty rooms are reserved. No other groups will be booked, leaving a further eight rooms for late reservations.
Please contact MTI for current prices and available dates.
Our expectations and house rules
- Final numbers attending, and set up requests, are required at least seven days before arrival.
- MTI will allocate bedrooms, and place names on room doors.
- Smoking and alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the building.
- Visiting group organizers will provide check in and check out staffing for the reception area.
- A demonstration of the projection equipment is available on weekdays only.
- Cancellations must be made at least three months in advance.