Please come to the CHIPs Orientation in the family area on the first Monday at 3:10 pm.
- You and your children will be able to meet the trainers and get acquainted with the training rooms, family area and community play area outside.
- The age groupings and type of learning activities will depend on the number, ages, and individual needs of the children present. The nursery program includes active developmental learning and play, as well as napping facilities. Experienced nursery caregivers establish a warm and stable environment. Parents can be called readily as needed.
Orientation will begin at 4:00 p.m. for the whole family in the Gradin Training Room.
- Further information regarding schedule, a program overview, and care provisions will be given during the orientation and session times.
Please be sure that you bring along the following items:
- Bible (for older children who can read).
- Clothes appropriate for outside play, hiking, and indoor activities.
- Jacket and sweaters. Mountain nights are cool, even in the summer.
- Tennis shoes, which can get dirty (and boots in the winter).
- Plan for appropriate room to take home notebooks, crafts, and souvenirs from the program.